Assuring a Quality & Reliable Printed Circuit Board
We are proud to be approved by LRQA to the following standards: ISO 9001:2015
Pure PCB has one key philosophy that underpins its entire business structure and PCB supply chain; that is the consistent and timely delivery of quality assured, reliable product built to customer specification, on a repeatable and ongoing basis. Through dedicated quality management, Pure PCB is committed to becoming a leader in distribution of high reliability product to a number of market sectors.
The adoption of a quality management system based on the core principles of ISO 9001, as a minimum, incorporating best practice supplier management methodologies allows us to consistently deliver a quality PCB product whilst mitigating key product and business risks.
Our entire PCB supply chain and production process is structured around the core requirements of relevant IPC standards and, as such, Pure PCB implements the following as a minimum:
- IPC-A-600 Acceptability of Printed Circuit Boards.
- IPC-6011 Generic Performance Specification for Printed Boards.
At a product/technology level, Pure PCB adopts the requirements as laid down by IPC as follows, with all product released having been manufactured in accordance with the below, as appropriate:
- IPC6012 Qualification & Performance Specification for Rigid Printed Boards.
- IPC6013 Qualification & Performance Specification for Flexible Printed Boards.
- IPC 6016 Qualification & Performance Specification for High Density Interconnect
In determining the capabilities of its supply chain, Pure PCB ensures that only IPC compliant materials are present in the PCB production process. The following specifications have been considered in the material review process:
- IPC-4101 Specification for Base Materials for Rigid and Multilayer Printed Boards.
- IPC-4104 Specification for High Density Interconnect (HDI) and Microvia Materials.
- IPC-4202 Flexible Base Dielectrics for Use in Flexible Printed Circuitry.
- IPC-4203 Adhesive Coated Dielectric Films for Use as Cover Sheets for Flexible Printed Circuitry and Flexible Adhesive Bonding Films.
- IPC-SM-840 Qualification and Performance Specification of Permanent Solder Mask.