Assuring a Quality & Reliable Printed Circuit Board
We are proud to be approved by LRQA to the folowing standards: ISO 9001:2015
Pure PCB has only one over arching goal that underpins its entire business process and PCB management supply chain; that is the delivery of a quality assured and reliable PCB on a repeatable and ongoing basis.
The adoption of a quality management system based on the core principles of IPC & best practice supplier management alow us to consistently deliver a quality PCB product whilst mitigating key product and business risks.
Our entire PCB supply chain & production process is informed by the correct implementation of IPC standards and as such Pure PCB adopts the following as its guiding principles.
- IPC-A-600 Acceptability of Printed Circuit Boards.
- IPC-6011 Generic Performance Specification for Printed Boards.
- IPC6012 Qualification & Performance Specification for Rigid Printed Boards.
- IPC6013 Qualification & Performance Specification for Flexible Printed Boards.
- IPC 6016 Qualification & Performance Specification for High Density Interconnect
Underpinning its product/technology offering Pure PCB ensures that it uses only IPC compliant materials in all of its PCB production to the following specifications.
- IPC-4101 Specification for Base Materials for Rigid and Multilayer Printed Boards.
- IPC-4104 Specification for High Density Interconnect (HDI) and Microvia Materials.
- IPC-4202 Flexible Base Dielectrics for Use in Flexible Printed Circuitry.
- IPC-4203 Adhesive Coated Dielectric Films for Use as Cover Sheets for Flexible Printed Circuitry and Flexible Adhesive Bonding Films.
- IPC-SM-840 Qualification and Performance Specification of Permanent Solder Mask.