PCB DESIGN SUPPORT
With over 10 years experience in designing, assembling and creating PCBs, there is no manufacturer better placed to aid with the design stage of printed circuit board. We offer a range of services ranging from the initial concept to the final stages. We pride ourselves on high quality design and rapid response times ensuring we get a quote back to you within 24 hours of your initial enquiry. Get in contact with our helpful sales team today for a no obligation quote.
Our Design Into Manufacture Process
The successful introduction of a new PCB design greatly benefits from a collaborative approach between the customer and the PCB fabricator. Using our design tool, we are able to marry the design of your electronic components needs to a clear set of manufacturing capabilities and standards will ensure that your design is well placed to provide a secure starting point for the product across its lifecycle. That’s why, at Pure PCB, our designers have the PCB capabilities to help you at every step of the creation process from base material choice through to assembly process and the final PCB development.
Reinforcing the Basics for Inbuilt Quality.
At Pure PCB, the base criteria for all of our PCB manufacturing are the IPC standards, universally recognised as being the most credible of PCB acceptance criteria. The adoption of IPC provides a robust starting framework for your PCB design however in many instances, we adopt acceptance criteria beyond those of IPC developed through our experience in managing customer designs from early stage into production. Across our manufacturing capability, we implement a 10-point design and manufacturing requirement to ensure the consistency, reliability and repeatability that your product needs and deserves:
- Pure PCB implements IPC class 3 parameters across key aspects of all its production.
- Pure PCB do not accept track welding or track repairs on any product.
- Pure PCB specify the brand of laminate to be used for each build in line with its factory UL approvals.
- Implementation of agreed cosmetic acceptance criteria.
- Control of accepted Solder Mask brands including specified solder mask thickness
- Ensuring factory compliance to IPC and Pure PCB extended acceptance and manufacture criteria.
- Adherence to Pure PCB Manufacturing Specification and Scope of Work
- Adoption of Pure PCB, PCB handling and packaging specification.
- Adoption of Pure PCB First Article Inspection & Microsection report format.
- Approval & Documentation of Stated PCB Builds for each product.
PCB design from Pure PCB
As the UK’s leading PCB design service, when you work with Pure PCB, you can guarantee rapid time to market and high-quality design – submit your Gerber files here today!